Laws are springing up everywhere prohibiting texting and talking on cell phones while driving. Do you know what might happen when your employee violates these laws for work-related calls and injure others? Creating a comprehensive cell phone and texting policy and best practices on implementing a cell phone and texting policy in your workplace could help you maximize avoiding employer liability.
- We know the Do’s and Don’ts for What Should Be Included in the Policy
- We can go over Recent Cases Holding Employers Liable so your staff will know how to avoid the dangers
- Blogger Beware! The Dangers of Failing to Draft Such a Policy
- Tips For Managing the Risks of Social Media Technology
- Don’t forget to also revising other policies to cover social media issues to Avoid Employer Liability
- We can train your employees on your Cell Phone, Texting and Social Media Policy